What if my spouse has other dental coverage?

If both you and your spouse have dental coverage you should follow these instructions.

For charges incurred by your spouse, file the claim under the spouse’s plan and retain extra copies of each bill. Submit a copy of the explanation of benefits from your spouse’s plan to Cigna along with a copy of the corresponding itemized bill and a claim form.

  • You can download a dental claim form from MyCigna.com
  • Complete the patient and subscriber (employee) information on the dental claim form. You may need to use information from your ID card.
  • The group number for the GuideStone dental plan is 3172000.
  • Keep a copy of each claim that you file.
  • Mail to:

Cigna Dental

P.O. Box 188037

Chattanooga, TN 37422-8037

Was this article helpful?