How do I make a claim for short-term or long-term disability and/or premium waiver benefits?

To file a claim for short-term or long-term disability, you must print and complete the Disability Claim form

Please mail or fax this form to: 

GuideStone Financial Resources

Insurance Operations Claims

5005 LBJ Freeway, Ste. 2200

Dallas, TX 75244-6152 

Fax: 877.834.1025

Unum will update you, the participant, on the review process either by mail or direct contact. For Long Term Disability claims, Unum will assign a representative you can contact and speak directly to during the review process.

If you are a Group Plans participant, you should contact your employer administrator to file a claim for disability benefits.

For additional questions on filing for a disability claim, please contact us.

Was this article helpful?