How do I request to receive my retirement account statements by mail instead of email?

If you prefer to receive quarterly statements in the mail, free of charge, you may request paper statements by contacting a customer solutions specialist by contacting us here.

You are also able to request this through your MyGuideStone® account.

Once logged in, follow the steps below:

1. Click on "Profile".

2. Click "Email & Subscriptions".

3. Elect your preferences for eDelivery or U.S. Mail on each document type.

4. Click "Apply Changes".

Was this article helpful?