What should I do if my property sustains damage?

Notify your GuideStone agent as soon as possible. If the loss occurs over a weekend, report the claim early Monday morning or call the Brotherhood Mutual claims department at 800.333.3371 and leave a message. Write down a detailed description of what happened, including information about the extent of damage. If you need emergency assistance after office hours—a building has burned, a tornado has demolished your building, you have extensive water damage, etc.—please contact Brotherhood Mutual's after-hours emergency claim line at 800.933.1849.

Was this article helpful?