How do I file a medical claim for an out-of-network provider?

  • Please review the Out-of-Network FAQ.
  • Complete the Highmark medical claim form or call GuideStone at 1-844-INS-GUIDE (1-844-467-4843) to request one.
  • Submit itemized bills showing the patient's name, diagnosis and services rendered.
  • If the claims are the result of an accident, include details about the accident on a separate sheet of paper — How? When? Where?
  • Retain copies of each claim filed.

Was this article helpful?