How do I file a dental claim if my dentist has not filed it for me?
For Premier Dental Care or Choice Dental Care plans:
- Complete a separate dental claim form for each family member. You can download a dental claim form from MyCigna.com.
- Complete the patient and subscriber (employee) information on the dental claim form. You may need to use information from your ID card.
- The group number for the GuideStone dental plan is 3172000.
- Submit an itemized statement showing name of patient, types of service (ADA codes), date of service and dentist’s name and address.
- Keep a copy of each claim that you file.
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 188037
Chattanooga, TN 37422-8037
For the Cigna Dental Care DHMO plan:
There are no claim forms to be filed out for Cigna Dental Care DHMO plan, the general dentist or specialist will file any necessary paperwork.