There are several options for retirement income. Depending on your retirement plan, you may have the option of a Life Income Annuity, Fixed Period Income Annuity, and/or a Systematic Withdrawal.
- Life Income Annuities are payable for either one (Single Life) or two (Joint Life ) lives, and include several options:
- Cash Refund
- Specified Period
- Annual Increase
- Fixed Period Income
- Systematic Withdrawals include three basic options:
- Equal payments of a specified amount
- Percentage of total vested contribution amounts
- Paid out over a specified period of time
To learn more about the different options we offer, click here to log in and view the Retirement Income section of MyGuideStone®.