Can I change the amount I receive from my retirement account?

If you set up a Systematic Withdrawal Plan through your GuideStone account, you may change your monthly income amount at any time. In order to decrease or cancel your monthly income, you may simply contact us to verify security and provide your authorization. 

Alternatively, you must complete a Systematic Withdrawal Change Form if you wish to increase your monthly income amount. Please contact us to request the form.

You can also use this form to change your direct deposit information, tax withholding elections, and/or housing allowance designations. To change your tax withholding, you must also complete IRS Form W-4PThis form can be attained from the IRS website here or by contacting us.

Was this article helpful?