Can I open a GuideStone investment account for a child?

Yes, you may establish an investment account for a minor. While a minor can own a mutual fund account, a third party — the custodian — must control the account until the minor reaches legal age. The custodian is the only person authorized to act on the account. 

Click here to open an investment account.

You should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the GuideStone Funds before investing. A prospectus with this and other information about the Funds may be obtained by calling 1-888-GS-FUNDS (1-888-473-8637) or downloading one at It should be read carefully before investing. 

Retail products are made available through GuideStone Financial Services, member FINRA.

Was this article helpful?