To simplify administrative duties, your organization may set up ACH retirement payments in Employer Access Program®. Once logged in, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the "Retirement" tab.
2. Click on the "Bank Information" subtab.
3. Enter the organization’s routing and account information, along with an account type.
4. Select a Draft Frequency that best fits your organization’s needs:
- Fixed Day – select a monthly, reoccurring draft date between the 3rd and the 25th.
- OnRequest – maintain flexible control over your payment date by manually triggering payments each month.
Watch the quick video below to see how to set up ACH retirement payments in EAP®.